Save and reload your sizes and plan
Saving your measurements
1. Fill up the fields of the app with the measurements. You can do it manually, or by quickly importing them from 3mensio, or back from your archive, using the SmartCode (see below).
2. Once the sizes are entered, a “Sizes” box is displayed at the bottom of the app. Click on the box and copy (Ctrl+C on Windows, or Cmd+C on MAC).
3. Paste (Ctrl+V or Cmd+V) into the first column of My EVARplanning Archive, a Microsoft Excel file which you can download for free and keep as an archive of your cases. All sizes are saved into the file, and ready to be easily reloaded, if needed.
Saving your plan
1. Once you finish planning with EVARplanning, simply click and copy (Ctrl+C on Windows, or Cmd+C on MAC) the “Plan” box at the bottom of the app.
2. Paste (Ctrl+V or Cmd+V) into the first column of My EVARplanning Archive. The whole plan is saved in the archive, including sizes and the endograft configuration data. You will be able to quickly reload the sizes into the app and change the plan, whenever needed.
1. To quickly see or modify a plan, click and copy (Ctrl+C on Windows, or Cmd+C on MAC) the green SmartCode box in the archive.
2. Paste (Ctrl+V or Cmd+V) into the SmartCode box on the right bottom corner of the app. All sizes will be reloaded, and the box will become green.
Try the new function for TEVAR as well. Download My TEVARplanning Archive for free.
Use the SmartCode as a reference of your case if you want to give us feedback by email ([email protected]).